M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
Cash pickup from any branch of M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala.
- Money is available for collection instantly.
- The person you're sending to will need to take their transfer reference number and a form of official identification.
Send cash to M Lhuillier Philippines
At WorldRemit, we make it easy to transfer money from more than 140 countries around the world to M Lhuillier banks in the Philippines. Your recipient can then collect their cash usually within minutes, making it a quick and easy way to support family and friends living, working and travelling in the Philippines.
With M Lhuillier locations all over the Philippines, all you need to know is the most convenient branch for your recipient, along with a few key details, and you can make your transfer in minutes.
How to send money online to M Lhuillier accounts
Our cash pickup service is fast, safe and simple. All you need to do is:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service from the ‘Send To’ box
- Select M Lhuillier as the payout network
- Enter the amount of money you want to send
- Provide your recipient’s full name (as shown on their ID), phone number, address and email (optional)
- Pay online
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the transfer is complete
What does your recipient need to collect their funds?
When collecting their cash, all your recipient will need is:
- A valid photo ID that shows their full name - This must match the details you supply so always check the information you provide with your recipient before you complete the transfer.
- The transaction reference number – This will be sent to your recipient by SMS once the transfer is complete.
- The details of the branch/pickup location – Your recipient will only be able to collect the cash from the specified branch/pickup location.
How much money can you send to branches of M Lhuillier
There is a maximum limit of PHP 250,000 per transfer. However, this limit may be lower depending on the country you send the money from and the payment method you use.
WorldRemit exchange rate to the Philippines
Our exchange rates change on a daily basis but we always show you the rate you’ll receive and our low fees upfront so you can check you’re getting the most competitive deal. Whatever country you’re in, we work hard to keep more Philippine pesos in your recipient’s pocket and there are no fees to be paid when they collect their cash.