Send bank transfers to Nicaragua
Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Nicaragua:
Which banks can I send to in Nicaragua?
You can send transfers to Banco LAFISE Bancentro only.
Which countries can I send bank transfers from to Nicaragua?
You can send from any of the WorldRemit send countries, except:
- Hong Kong
When will funds be credited for bank transfers to Nicaragua?
Usually within the same day. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send when sending bank transfers to Nicaragua?
US Dollars (USD) only.
How much can I send when sending bank transfers to Nicaragua?
A maximum of USD 5,000 per transfer.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient when sending bank transfers to Nicaragua?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s bank name, branch name and account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.