Send mobile money to your loved ones' phones in an instant
Mobile money is an electronic wallet service. This is available in many countries and allows users to store, send and receive money using their mobile phone.
The safe and easy electronic payments make Mobile money a popular alternative to bank accounts. It can be used on both smartphones and basic feature phones.Send mobile money
How does WorldRemit work?
Transferring money with us is simple. Check out our 'how it works' video to see how easy it is or follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Select where you want to send money from our drop-down country list, enter the amount and how you want to send it. You’ll see our low fees and exchange rate up front
- Add your recipient's details
- Pay for your transfer
Mobile money usually arrives in your recipient’s mobile wallet instantly. Plus, you and your recipient will be alerted by SMS and email when the transfer is complete.
Check out our FAQs to learn more about sending mobile money.
Send money a different way
If mobile money isn’t available in the country you want to send to, there are other ways to send with WorldRemit, including:
- Bank transfer: Send money directly to your recipient’s bank account. Find out more.
- Cash pickup: send money that can be picked up almost instantly (in most countries) from cash pickup locations. Find out more.
- Airtime top-up: send an airtime top-up to add talk-time or data allowance to your recipient’s mobile phone. Find out more.
Why choose WorldRemit?
95% of our transfers are ready in minutes.
We use industry-leading technology to protect your money.
We offer better exchange rates and lower fees than most conventional banks and money transfer services.