WorldRemit’s expansion into Mexico continues. As one of the world’s leading international money transfer specialists, we now offer more than 18,000 cash pickup locations across Mexico, including branches of BanCoppel. We also offer bank transfers to personal accounts at BanCoppel that are usually credited in minutes.
How do you make a BanCoppel Mexico money transfer?
With WorldRemit, there are two ways you can transfer money to BanCoppel in Mexico from more than 50 countries around the world. All you need is our website or app to make 24/7 remittances within minutes.
Our bank transfer service allows you to send money directly to family and friends' BanCoppel personal accounts. Alternatively, if speed is of the essence, you can use our cash pickup service to send money that can be collected in cash by your recipient from BanCoppel branches. This is the fastest way to send money to BanCoppel, with the cash usually ready to collect within minutes of the transfer being made.
How to complete a bank transfer to BanCoppel, Mexico
Making a bank transfer to BanCoppel is easy. All you need are a few details from your recipient, such as:
- their bank account number or
- 16 digits of their debit card or CLABE that is the standard 18-digit number for bank accounts in Mexico
- their name as it appears on their account
- their city
- the reason for sending
We advise you to check the details you enter are correct before you make the transfer to prevent any delays. Then all you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Choose the payout-network – ‘Deposits to BanCoppel MXN accounts’
- Enter the transfer amount and click ‘Send’
- Create an account if you don’t have one already
- Choose from a list of previous recipients or add the details of someone you’ve not sent to before
- Pay online
You and your recipient will be sent a confirmation when the transfer has been made and the funds are credited (usually in minutes)
The maximum limit for bank transfers to BanCoppel accounts is 55,000 Mexican Pesos (MXN) per transfer.
How to send money for cash pickup to BanCoppel
The cash will usually be ready to collect from branches of BanCoppel within minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Choose ‘BanCoppel’ as the payout-network
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our exchange rates and low fees upfront
- Add your recipient’s details. And make sure to select the Mexican state in which they will be collecting the funds
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation when the transfer has been made and the funds are ready to collect
Where can the funds be collected from?
The state you enter as your recipient’s address is the only state they’ll be able to collect the cash from, with the exception of Mexico City and Estado de Mexico. For example, if you send money for cash pickup to a recipient in the state of Colima, your recipient will only be able to collect the funds from BanCoppel branches in Colima.
How does your recipient collect the funds?
To collect the funds, your recipient must quote the 10-digit transaction reference number starting ‘MX’, which we’ll send you and your recipient by SMS. They will also need one form of government-issued ID (INE, passport, Mexican driver’s licence or another form of official photo ID).