The fast, simple way to send money to a Mexican bank account
Do you need to send money to friends or family in Mexico? With WorldRemit, you can send money straight from your debit or credit card to theirs in a few simple steps. Transfer money to personal accounts with all the major banks in Mexico including Banco Azteca, BBVA, Bancoppel, Banco Santander, CitiBanamex, HSBC Mexico and more. Complete the transfer online and the funds will usually be credited on the same day.
Here is the full list of participating Mexican banks you can send to:
- Banca Afirme
- Banca Mifel
- Banco Azteca
- Banco Del Bajio
- Banco Famsa
- Banco Inbursa
- Banco Interacciones
- Banco Multiva
- Banco Regional de Monterrey
- Banco Santander Serfin
- Compartamos Banco
- HSBC Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat
What is a bank transfer?
With WorldRemit, there are lots of different ways to send money to Mexico, but a bank transfer is probably the easiest. Complete the transfer using our website or app and you can send money to the bank account of a loved one from over 50 countries around the world. You’ll pay for the transfer using your debit or credit card and we’ll convert your currency into Mexican Pesos (MXN) so it can be accepted by the Mexican bank.
The process is completely secure and takes no more than a couple of minutes. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will usually be credited to your recipient’s account on the same day.
How to send money to a Mexican bank account
You can transfer money to a Mexican bank account using any device:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service in the ‘Send to’ calculator at the top of this page
- Choose the amount you want to send
- You’ll see our low fees and highly competitive exchange rate upfront
- Enter your recipient’s details (including their bank name and account number, 16 digits of their debit card or CLABE), or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Pay online using your debit or credit card
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the transfer is complete
If you’ve not made a bank transfer to the individual you want to send to before, we’d advise you to double-check that the bank account details you have for them are correct. If you enter the wrong details, it can be difficult for us to amend, or stop the transfer.
What are the maximum limits for bank transfers to Mexico?
- Per transfer limit - MXN 49,000
- Per month limit – MXN 65,000
- Per transfer limit – MXN 55,000
- Per transfer limit – The MXN equivalent of 10,000 US Dollars
Any other banks:
- Per transfer limit – MXN 90,000