- Which banks can I send to in Malaysia?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Malaysia?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Malaysia?
- What currencies can I send bank accounts in Malaysia?
- How much can I send to bank accounts in Malaysia?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Malaysia?
Which banks can I send to in Malaysia?
You can send bank transfers to any bank in Malaysia.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Malaysia?
You can send to MYR savings accounts only.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Malaysia?
Usually within 2 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send bank accounts in Malaysia?
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Malaysia?
- A maximum of MYR 25,000 per transfer.
- A minimum of USD/GBP/EUR 2 (equivalent in MYR) per transfer.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Malaysia?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Full address. Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully receive their funds.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name and (2) account number which is 12 digits long.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.