Make a simple transfer to Banco Davivienda, Colombia
Davivienda is a Colombian bank that was founded in 1972 and serves private individuals and companies. Part of the Grupo Bolivar, it’s currently the third largest bank in Colombia and also has branches in Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador and Miami. Across those regions, it serves more than 10 million customers through 725 branches and more than 2,600 ATMs.
How can you send money to Banco Davivienda?
You can send money to Banco Davivienda in Colombia by making a bank transfer directly to a Banco Davivienda account. You can make a bank transfer to current or savings accounts at Banco Davivienda, but not to business accounts. You can also send money for cash pickup that can be collected by your recipient. A cash pickup can be collected almost immediately from any Banco Davivienda branch in Colombia.
How do you make a bank transfer to Banco Davivienda accounts in Colombia?
Transfers to Banco Davivienda accounts in Colombia are credited the very same day. It’s easy to send money to the Banco Davivienda accounts of friends and family in Colombia with WorldRemit. Just go to the ‘Send to’ box at the top of this page and follow these simple steps:
- Visit our homepage and select Colombia from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the preferred service and click 'Continue'
- Select ‘Deposits to COP accounts at any other bank’ as the payout-network
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see the low fee, the exchange rate and the amount the person you’re sending to will receive
- If you don’t already have a WorldRemit account, at this point you’ll be redirected to another page to create one
- Choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Select whether you want to pay straight from your bank account or via a debit/credit card
- The funds will be credited within 24 hours and we’ll notify you and your recipient by SMS and email when the transfer is complete
What’s the maximum bank transfer limit?
The maximum bank transfer you can make to Banco Davivienda accounts in Colombia is COP 15,000,000, although there may be lower limits depending on the country you’re sending from.
How to send money for cash pickup to Banco Davivienda in Colombia
You can also send money for cash pickup to any branch of Banco Davivienda in Colombia. The cash will be available for your family or friends to collect almost immediately. Your recipient will have a maximum of 15 working days to collect the funds.
To send money for cash pickup to any branch of Banco Davivienda, go to the ‘Send to’ box on this page and then follow the steps below:
- Make sure Colombia is selected as the country you’re sending money to
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service
- Select ‘Banco Davivienda’ as the payout-network
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see the low fee, the exchange rate and the amount of Colombian Pesos (COP) the person you’re sending to will receive
- Select someone you’ve sent to before or enter the details of a new recipient
- Choose how you want to pay for the transfer
- You and your recipient will be sent SMS and email notifications when the money is sent and collected
- Your recipient will need their 8-digit transaction reference number and a valid photo ID to collect the cash
What’s the maximum cash pickup limit?
The cash pickup transfer limits for Banco Davivienda are:
- Per transaction: COP 9,000,000
- Per month: USD 3,000 or 15 transactions
- Per year: USD 36,000 or 60 transactions
The minimum cash pickup amount is USD 20.