Send cash pickup to Chile
Click on any of the following links for more information on sending cash pickups to Chile:
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Chile?
Interservice network. Collect from any branches of Interservice and More Chile. Click here for a list of those locations.
When will funds be available to be collect in Chile?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send cash pickups to Chile?
Chiliean Peso (CLP) only.
How much can I send when sending cash pickups to Chile?
- The minimum you can send is USD 20 equivalent in CLP.
- The maximum you can send per month and the maximum you can send per any one transaction is CLP 1,800,000.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient when sending cash pickups to Chile?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending funds to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Chile?
- Valid photo ID. This must be one of the following: Chilean passport, national ID card, driving licence, or foreign passport with a valid visa or refugee card.
- Quote the 11-digit transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number. Please quote this when collecting the funds.
What additional information may I need?
Sometimes it’s necessary for transactions to be held, either by us or our partners, in order to comply with relevant regulations. To comply with these regulatory obligations, we may ask for the purpose of your transaction or a source of funds for example. We will send you an email if this is the case.