Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to ask you and your friend for all necessary Know Your Customer related documentation to comply with our Know Your Customer obligations and protect against fraud.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel a refer a friend request for any legitimate reason at our discretion and in particular if we suspect that there has been any misuse of this promotion in any way. Misuse of the promotion can include but is not limited to:
b) the person you refer qualifies for an electronic voucher by sending money back to you;
c) non-compliance with applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction by either you or WorldRemit;
d) creating multiple or non-genuine accounts;
e) generating a number of electronic vouchers which is, in WorldRemit’s discretion, excessive and not in accordance with the spirit of this promotion;
f) inviting existing WorldRemit customers; and
g) the making of non-genuine payments.
- These Terms and Conditions as well as the Promotion FAQs are intended to be legally binding and are governed by English law.
- WorldRemit accepts no liability for any use of the Refer a Friend Promotion which does not comply with the answers to the FAQs and the Terms and Conditions.
- We may revise the FAQs / Terms and Conditions at any time at our discretion.
- Continued use of Refer a Friend shall amount to acceptance of the FAQs / Terms and Conditions in force at that time.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or cancel this promotion at any time.
- You are liable for any personal tax consequences of this promotion and WorldRemit accepts no liability in relation thereto.
- Our website terms and conditions, found here, apply alongside these specific Terms and Conditions.