GMA - bringing Filipinos abroad closer to home
Almost wherever you live in the world, you can be sure GMA will bring you closer to home – as it’s available in 104 countries. GMA brings you quality entertainment and news, which are delivered through its international channels; GMA Pinoy TV, GMA News TV and GMA Life TV.
Across these three channels, you can enjoy a whole range of top-rated shows, movies, sports, and news. It’s no wonder GMA has 2,800,000 viewers worldwide.
To find out more, watch our TV campaign below or read on.
How can I watch GMA abroad?
If you’re in any of the countries listed below then there are a number of ways to start watching whenever you want, wherever you are, including:
- on your laptop or desktop: free content worldwide with YouTube
- Cable TV with worldwide partners
- via Amazon Prime Video in the US, Great Britain, Australia & New Zealand
- via the Mavshack App
Here's how simple it is to watch your favourite Kapuso shows anytime, anywhere with Mavshack.
- Go to Mavshack.com on your browser.
- Click 'Join Today'.
- Choose 'GMA Pinoy Pack' or 'GMA VOD' and set-up a payment method: 'Card' or 'Paypal' and input the required information.
- To add more packs: From your account page, select 'My Account' and click 'Add more plans'
That's all it takes.
So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe now at mavshack.com and enjoy watching Kapuso!
What countries can I watch GMA from?
GMA is available in 104 countries across four continents.
- USA (50 states)
- Caribbean Islands (30 countries): Haiti, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Martinique
- Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, Caribbean Netherlands
- Saint Maarten, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands
Middle East and Africa
- Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- North Africa: Algeria, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia
- South Africa: Madagascar
- Asia Pacific: Guam, Saipan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Palau, Singapore, Australia
- New Zealand, Brunei, India, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- South Pacific Islands/Oceana: Papua New Guinea, Fiji , Nauru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Diego Garcia
UK, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, Denmark, Portugal, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Finland