Send money for cash pickup at Cebuana Lhuillier
- Money is available for collection instantly.
- The person you're sending to will need to take their transfer reference number and a form of official identification.
Send cash to Cebuana Lhuillier Philippines
With more than 2,200 locations across the Philippines, you are never too far away from a branch of Cebuana Lhuillier. That means, whether you’re supporting a family, sending a child to school or just paying a bill, this is a convenient and simple way to send money from abroad.
Our cash pickup service allows family and friends from more than 140 countries around the world to send Philippine pesos to their chosen branch of Cebuana Lhuillier. As the transfers are completed in real time, your recipient can collect the money in-branch as soon as the transfer process is completed by the sender.
How to send money to Cebuana Lhuillier
Sending money to the Philippines for collection from a branch of Cebuana Lhuillier is fast, simple and secure. All you need to do is:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the blue box in the corner of this page
- Select Cebuana Lhuillier as the payout network
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter your recipient’s details including their full name (as it appears on their ID),
- phone number, address and email (optional)
- Pay online
- Both you and your recipient will receive an SMS notification when the transfer is complete
All your recipient needs to pick up the cash is their 8-digit transaction reference number which will be included in the confirmation email and SMS, and an official photo ID such as a passport, Philippine driver’s licence or ID card.
Please Note: Due to local regulations, our local partner may request for your recipient to provide the purpose of the transaction and their relationship to the sender upon collection.
What is the maximum transfer amount?
A maximum of 50,000 Philippine pesos (PHP) can be transferred for cash pickup from Cebuana Lhuillier. However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you transfer the money from and the payment method you use.