Send bank transfers to Mexico
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Mexico via Bank Transfer.
Which banks can I send to in Mexico?
You can send transfers to any bank accounts of:
- Banca Afirme
- Banca Mifel
- Banco Azteca
- Banco Del Bajio
- Banco Inbursa
- Banco Interacciones
- Banco Multiva
- Banco Regional de Monterrey
- Banco Santander Serfin
- BBVA Bancomer
- Compartamos Banco
- HSBC Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Mexico?
You can send to all major banks to personal accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Mexico?
Usually within an hour. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Mexico?
Mexican Pesos (MXN) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Mexico?
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 54,000
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 49,000
- Max amount per month = MXN 65,000
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 55,000
- Max amount per transfer = USD 10,000 equivalent in MXN
Any other banks:
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 90,000
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Mexico?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s bank name, and account number (clabe).
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.