Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Transfer to any Kenyan Shilling (KES) or US Dollar (USD) accounts
- The money will be available the next working day
Send money to the Co-operative Bank of Kenya
With WorldRemit, you can make a quick, safe and secure transfer to Co-operative Bank of Kenya from more than 50 countries around the world. You can send money to Co-operative Bank current, savings and business accounts to make payments and support loved ones living, working and travelling overseas.
Once you’ve created your free account with WorldRemit, you can send money to Co-operative Bank of Kenya online using any device. Transfers can be made to US Dollar and Kenyan Shilling accounts and the money will be available the next working day.
How to transfer money to Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Making an international money transfer to Co-operative Bank of Kenya is easy. All you need are a few details from your recipient including their bank name, branch name and account number. You can then complete the transfer using our website or app.
- Select ‘Bank Deposit’ as your payment service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Choose your payout network – in this case ‘Deposits to any KES account at any other bank’ or ‘Deposits to any USD account at any other bank’
- Enter the amount you want to transfer – you’ll see our low fees and exchange rate upfront
- You’ll then be asked to create your free account or log in if haven’t already done so
- Choose someone you’ve already sent to or add a new recipient
- Pay online
You and your recipient will be alerted by SMS when the money is available.
What’s the maximum limit for bank transfers to Co-operative Bank of Kenya?
You can send a maximum of USD 9,999 or the equivalent in Kenyan Shillings (KES) per transfer. Lower limits may apply depending on your payment method and the country you make the transfer from. You may be asked to provide a copy of your recipient’s ID for first-time transfers over USD 800.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Kenya?
If you want to send money to Kenya in a hurry, the fastest transfer method is via our cash pickup service or our mobile money transfer service. In both cases, the money will be available to your recipient within minutes. You can also make a bank transfer to accounts with all the major banks in Kenya. Bank transfers to Kenya take one working day to clear.