Send bank transfers to France
Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to France:
Which banks can I send to in France?
You can send transfers to any bank in France.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in France?
You can send to checking/ current, savings and business accounts
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in France?
Usually within 2 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
Please note that your recipient will see WorldPay AP LTD or ENVOY SERVICES on their bank statement.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in France?
Euro (EUR) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in France?
The maximum you can send will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to France?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) IBAN- ‘27 digits’ and the (3) BIC or Swift- ‘between 8 and 11 digits’.
- Mobile number- We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.