Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Egypt:
- Which banks can I send to in Egypt?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Egypt?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Egypt?
- What currencies can I send to bank accounts Egypt?
- How much can I send to bank accounts in Egypt?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send transfers to Egypt?
Which banks can I send to in Egypt?
You can send bank transfers to all banks in Egypt.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Egypt?
You can send to personal or business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Egypt?
Usually within 1 working day. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts Egypt?
Egyptian Pound (EGP) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Egypt?
The maximum amount you can send is dependent on the country you are sending from and payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the Payment section for more information about these limits.
The recipient will see ENVOY SERVICES on their bank statement.
What information do I need from my recipient to send transfers to Egypt?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) account number and (3) BIC/bank code which is 3 digits long.
- Mobile number - We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.