Cette page est actuellement disponible uniquement en anglais et sera traduite en français dans les prochains jours.
You can transfer money via WorldRemit from Brazil to 140+ destinations across the world. Please click on any link below for more information.
For more general information on how WorldRemit works and how you can create a transfer, please visit our Getting Started pages.
- How do I pay for my transfer in Brazil?
- What type of document do you accept to verify my identity in Brazil?
- Why do I need to provide ID in Brazil?
- How can I send you my ID from Brazil?
- What services are offered from Brazil?
- Where can I transfer money to from Brazil?
- Is there anything else I need to know about sending from Brazil?
How do I pay for my transfer in Brazil?
When sending money from Brazil, you can pay for your transfer using any of the the following ways:
- Debit, credit or pre-paid cards: Click the link for more information on paying by card
What type of document do you accept to verify my identity in Brazil?
The type of document we require will vary upon what we information we need to clarify.
- If we need to verify your name and date of birth we can accept the following:
- Current passport
- Current Brazil Driving Licence
- Current Brazil residence permit
- If we need to verify your address we can accept the following
- Utility bill:
- Landline telephone bill *
- Mobile telephone bill *
- Electricity bill *
- Gas bill *
- Water bill *
- Internet bill *
- Council rates bill *
- Other documents
- Bank statement
- Utility Bill
- Any of the above photo ID documents that include your address
- Utility bill:
* All documents and bills need to be no more than 6 months old. Documents older than this will not be accepted. Documents must be issued and / or certified by authorities within Brazil. Documents issued and / or certified by authorities from countries other than Brazil will not be accepted.
Why do I need to provide ID in Brazil?
Every customer needs to have their identity verified at some stage when using WorldRemit. Part of this process involves photo ID and address verification.
How can I send you my ID from Brazil?
Click here to upload your photo ID now
Click here to upload address documents now.
What services are offered from Brazil?
Currently we offer airtime top up when sending from Brazil.
Where can I transfer money to from Brazil?
You can transfer money to 140+ destinations in the world. Please refer to our Send To pages for more information.
Is there anything else I need to know about sending from Brazil?
The type of document we require will vary upon what we need to clarify.
- If you are providing photo ID, it needs to include the following:
- Your photograph
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- The expiry date (the documents MUST NOT be expired)
- The two lines of letters and numbers at the bottom of the document (The MRZ)
- If you are proving proof of address, it needs to include the following:
- Your full name
- Your full current residential address
- Please send a high quality image. If the image is unclear we may ask for another copY.
- We need to see the full document including all four corners. If we cannot see the full document we may ask for another copy.