Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Morocco:
- Which banks can I send to in Morocco?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Morocco?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Morocco?
- What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Morocco?
- How much can I send to bank accounts in Morocco?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Morocco?
Which banks can I send to in Morocco?
You can transfer money to the following banks:
- Attijariwafa bank
- Banque Populaire du Maroc
- BMCE Bank, BMCI
- CIH Bank
- Crédit Agricole du Maroc
- Crédit du Maroc
- Société Générale Maroc
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Morocco?
You can send to any checking / current or savings account.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Morocco?
Usually within the same day if sent before 12pm GMT, and the next working day if sent after 12pm GMT. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Morocco?
Moroccan Dirham (MAD) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Morocco?
A maximum of MAD 80,000 per transfer.
However, there are limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Morocco?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need 1) your recipient’s bank name, 2) branch name and 3) account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.