Cómo transferir dinero a Metrobank en Filipinas
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, more commonly known as Metrobank, is the second largest bank in the Philippines and offers a comprehensive range of financial services, from regular banking through to insurance. International remittances are big business at Metrobank, with more than 2.4 million Filipinos working abroad and many sending money back to the Philippines to help support their loved ones. WorldRemit has partnered with Metrobank to provide the fastest possible international money transfer service, with customers now able to receive money transfers in minutes rather than hours or days.
¿Cómo puedes transferir dinero a Metrobank en Filipinas?
WorldRemit customers can transfer money to all major banks in the Philippines, including Metrobank. Transfers can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the website or app. You can transfer money via a bank transfer to a Metrobank account, or by sending money for cash pickup that can be collected from any Metrobank branch in the Philippines. We’ll explain how these services work in more detail below.
Cómo enviar dinero a una cuenta de Metrobank
A direct bank transfer is the easiest way to send money straight from your bank account to the account of a Metrobank customer in the Philippines. Transfers can be made to current, savings and business Metrobank accounts almost immediately from wherever you are in the world. There’s a maximum limit of 500,000 Philippine Pesos (PHP) per transfer.
Transferring money to Metrobank accounts is easy. All you need to do is:
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select 'Bank transfer' as the preferred service
- Choose the payout-network, which in this case will be ‘Deposits to Metrobank PHP accounts’
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Pay online
- You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications once the funds have been credited
¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en realizar una transferencia bancaria a Metrobank?
Los depósitos instantáneos de dinero aparecen de inmediato en la cuenta de Metrobank del destinatario, sin importar el lugar desde el que se envíe.
Envía dinero para retirar en efectivo en las sucursales de Metrobank
A bank transfer is not the only way to send money quickly to loved ones and associates in the Philippines. You can also send money that will be available to collect as cash from branches of Metrobank. The cash will usually be ready to collect within just a few minutes of the transfer being made.
Cómo enviar dinero para retirar en efectivo en una sucursal de Metrobank
Sending money for cash pickup to a Metrobank branch is easy. All you have to do is:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Select ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’ as the payout-network
- Enter the amount of cash you want to send (there is a maximum of PHP 500,000 per transfer)
- Add the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to in the past
- Pay online
- You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the money has been sent and received
What does your recipient need to collect the cash?
We’ll notify you by SMS and email when the funds are ready to collect. That message will include an 8-digit transaction number that your recipient must provide when collecting the funds. They will also need two forms of valid government-issued ID, such as an ID card, passport or Philippine driver’s licence.