Please click on any of the following links to find out more about sending money using Poli:
- Can I pay by Poli in my send country?
- How much can I send when paying by Poli?
- Why was my Poli payment declined?
- Are there any extra fees for paying by Poli?
- Can I pay using someone else’s Poli account?
- How long does a Poli refund take?
Can I pay by Poli in my send country?
You can send Poli payments from:
How much can I send when paying by Poli?
- The maximum send amount via Poli per 24 hours is AUD 50,000
- The maximum send amount via Poli per transaction is AUD 50,000
From New Zealand:
- The maximum send amount via Poli per 24 hours is NZD 8,000
- The maximum send amount via Poli per transaction is NZD 8,000
For additional information on how much you can send from your send country, please select your country from the list below.
Why was my Poli payment declined?
If your Poli payment declines, the best thing to do is to contact your bank’s payments or authorisation department who will be able to give you more information.
It is unlikely WorldRemit will be able to tell you the reason for a declined Poli payment so it is always best to go straight to your provider for this information.
It may also be advisable to contact Poli directly as they may also be able to give you some insight.
Are there any extra fees for paying by Poli?
When paying by Poli there are usually no extra fees other than those stated at the time you make payment.
The exception could be if your bank usually charges for this type of transaction. If this is the case, the charge will vary dependent upon the bank, and is not charged by WorldRemit.
Can I pay using someone else’s Poli account?
As a financially regulated company we need to ensure we know the identity of our customers – and this includes the source of the funds they pay with. Because of this, we need the funds to come from your own Poli account.
In some circumstances we can accept payments from business accounts. We may, however, need to see official documentation that shows you have authority to make payments from these accounts before we will be able to release your transaction.
How long does a Poli refund take?
Once cancellation has been confirmed, a refund will be credited within 2 – 3 working days.
This can vary, however, dependent upon your bank. If you need further information on this, please check with your bank.