Sending money to Soriana
Soriana is one of Mexico’s largest retailers with over 600 stores nationwide. As well as offering a huge range for groceries and household items, cash pickup remittances are available in store so your loved ones can collect while they do their shopping!
You can also track your transfers every step of the way, and get notified when the money has been collected.
How to send money for cash pickup at Soriana branches
When you send a transfer for pickup at Soriana, the cash is usually ready to collect within minutes. There is a $1,400 limit on cash pickup in one transfer.
To send money for cash pickup at Soriana, all you need to do is:
- Download our app or visit the worldremit.com homepage and use the drop down menu to select Mexico as the receiving country
- Select ‘Cash pickup’ as the delivery method, then press ‘Continue’
- A second dropdown menu will appear, then select ‘Soriana’ as the pickup partner
- Press ‘Continue’ and then either login to your account or sign up with us (it’s free!)
- Select a person you’ve sent to before or add new recipient details
- Choose how you want to pay
Once the transfer has gone through, you and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the money has been sent and collected.
How much does it cost to send to Mexico?
All of our low fees and competitive exchange rates are upfront and clearly set out for you to see. Nothing is hidden, so what you see is what you’ll pay.
So sendest du Geld mit WorldRemit
Wir machen internationale Geldüberweisungen schnell, einfach und sicher. Für welche Methode du dich auch entscheidest, es sind nur wenige Schritte erforderlich, um online Geld mit uns zu senden. Sieh dir unser Video an oder lies weiter, um loszulegen.