How to transfer money to Banco Bolivariano, Ecuador
Banco Bolivariano is one of the largest banks in Ecuador, offering a range of retail and business banking products and services. One of the banks most popular services is the paying, sending and receiving of international remittances. And by partnering with WorldRemit, the process is now quicker, cheaper and more convenient than ever before.
With WorldRemit you can send money to Banco Bolivariano, using our website or app to help support family and friends living, working or travelling in Ecuador. Creating your free account only takes a few seconds and we offer bank-beating exchange rates and a single, transparent fee. So you can be sure you’re getting the best deal.
How to send money to Banco Bolivariano with WorldRemit
There are two simple and secure ways you can send money to Banco Bolivariano in Ecuador. You can use our bank transfer service to send money directly to the bank accounts of family and friends. Alternatively, you can use our cash pickup service to send money that your recipient will be able to collect in cash, from any branch of Banco Bolivariano.
The fastest way to send money to Ecuador
The fastest way to send money to Ecuador is to use our cash pickup service. Once you have completed the transfer, the cash will usually be ready to collect from any branch of Banco Bolivariano within minutes. If you send money to Ecuador using our bank transfer service, the money will be credited to Banco Bolivariano accounts on the same day.
How to make a bank transfer to Banco Bolivariano
Making a bank transfer to Banco Bolivariano in Ecuador is easy. All you need are a few details from your recipient and you’re ready to go. That includes their full name as it appears on their bank statement, their account details and their ID number and type – this should match the ID registered on their account. Then follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Choose the payout-network – ‘Deposits to Banco Bolivariano USD accounts’
- Enter the amount you want to send and click ‘Send’
- Choose from a list of previous recipients or add the details of someone you’ve not sent to before
- Pay online
- We’ll send you notifications when the transfer has been made and the funds have been credited
There’s a maximum limit of $5,000 per month on transfers to Banco Bolivariano accounts.
How to send money for cash pickup to Banco Bolivariano
Send money for cash pickup to Banco Bolivariano with WorldRemit and the money will be ready to collect within minutes. Your recipient will be able to collect the cash from any branch of Banco Bolivariano. All you need to do is:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Select ‘Banco Bolivariano (Ecuagiros)’ as the payout-network
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see our exchange rates and low fees upfront
- Add your recipient’s details
- Pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the funds are ready to collect.
To collect the cash, your recipient will need to quote the 8-digit transaction number we’ll send by SMS and email and show one form of government-issued ID (Ecuadorian passport, National ID card, driving licence, or a foreign passport with a visa or refugee card).