From Birao to Mbaïki, WorldRemit has Central African Republic covered.
- The fast, simple way to send an airtime recharge
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Central African Republic
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1-2 days
Transfer to the following Banks within 1-2 working days:
- Banque Populaire Marocco-Centrafricaine
- Central Bank of Central African States
- Commercial Banque Centrafrique
- BSIC Bank
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of Express Union.