Send bank transfers to Australia
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Australia via Bank Transfer.
Which banks can I send to in Australia?
You can send bank transfers to any bank in Australia.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Australia?
You can send to personal and business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Australia?
Usually within 1-3 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
Sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Australia?
Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Australia?
The maximum amount per transfer is dependent on the country where you are sending from and the payment used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more information.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Australia?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) branch name (3) account number and, (4) bank state branch.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.