Send cash pickups to Argentina
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Argentina via Cash Pickup.
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Argentina?
Branches of More Money (Garmey)
Which countries can I send from to Argentina?
You can send from any of the WorldRemit send countries listed here except:
- Hong Kong
When will funds be available to collect in Argentina?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Argentina?
Argentinian Peso (ARS) only.
What is the max amount that I can send for cash pickups in Argentina?
- A minimum of USD 20 equivalent in ARS per transfer.
- A maximum of USD 1,500 equivalent in ARS per transfer.
- A maximum of USD 10,000 equivalent in ARS per month.
Once the monthly limit is reached, the sender and/or recipient will be required to complete a declaration form which states the origin and destination of the funds, as well as a copy of their National ID.
What information do I need from my recipient for cash pickups in Argentina?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Argentina?
Valid Identification. This must be one of the following:
- Argentinian driver’s licence
- Other government-issued photo IDs
Quote the 11-digit transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number. Please tell your recipient to quote this when collecting the funds.