Serving Filipinos all over the world, including the TFC viewers
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to the Philippines
1. Choose how you want to send: select from cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top-up. When you send as cash, your recipient can collect from nearly 8,000 pickup locations.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositInstant to selected banks / others next day
Transfer to BDO, Metrobank, PNB, Landbank and BPI instantly. All other banks next working day.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala, Banco de Oro (BDO). Quote reference “WorldRemit” and transaction number.
Cash can also be collected from branches of Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank and Palawan Pawnshops. Quote reference “Metrobank” and transaction number.
Cash is also available to collect instantly from branches of Cebuana Lhuillier, Bank of Commerce and selected Bayad Center pick up locations. View pick up locations here.
Cash can be collected through BDO Remit counters in SM Malls, RD Pawnshops and other agents (see full list). Quote reference "BDO" and transaction number.
Airtime reloadInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on Globe, Sun Cellular, Smart, Cignal-TV, Smartbro, and SmartGold.
The money sending services are provided by WorldRemit Ltd, which is an independent company unrelated to TFC (ABS-CBN Global, Ltd. and its parent and affiliated companies).