Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to ask you and your friend for all necessary Know Your Customer related documentation to comply with our Know Your Customer obligations and protect against fraud, before you are eligibile to enter into this refer-a-friend promotion ("refer a friend" or "the promotion").
2. We reserve the right to reject or cancel a refer a friend request for any legitimate reason at our discretion and in particular if we suspect that there has been any misuse of this promotion in any way. Misuse of the promotion can include but is not limited to:
b) if the person you refer qualifies for an electronic voucher by sending money back to you;
c) non-compliance with applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction
d) creating multiple or non-genuine accounts;
e) generating a number of electronic vouchers which is, in WorldRemit’s discretion, excessive and not in accordance with the spirit of this promotion;
f) inviting existing WorldRemit customers; and
g) making non-genuine payments.
3. Participation in the refer a friend promotion is subject to minimum send amounts for both you and the friend you refer. These minimum send amounts are set out in our the Refer a Friend FAQs and are subject to change from time to time and according to your location. We reserve the right not to provide you of advance notice of any such changes. 4. These Terms and Conditions as well as the Promotion FAQs are intended to be legally binding and are governed by English law. 5. WorldRemit accepts no liability for any use of the Refer a Friend Promotion which does not comply with the answers to the FAQs and the Terms and Conditions.
6. We may revise the FAQs / Terms and Conditions at any time at our discretion.
7. Continued use of Refer a Friend shall amount to acceptance of the FAQs / Terms and Conditions in force at that time.
8. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or cancel this promotion at any time.
9. You are liable for any personal tax consequences of this promotion and WorldRemit accepts no liability in relation thereto.
10. Our website terms and conditions, found here, apply alongside these specific Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any foreign language translation, the English language version of the terms and conditions shall prevail.