Send cash pickups to Guinea-Conakry
See below for answers to your questions about sending cash pickups to Guinea-Conakry
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Guinea-Conakry?
Branches of Afro International:
- Valid Photo ID. This must be one of the following: Passport, voter ID, national ID, state ID, driving license.
- 10-digit transaction reference number, starting with GN. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
Branches of Cash Minute:
- Valid Photo ID. This must be one of the following: Passport or driving license.
- Quote “Cash Minute” and the 11-digit transaction reference number starting with CM. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
What information do I need from my recipient to collect funds in Guinea-Conakry?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number, which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending funds to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
How much can I send for cash pickups to Guinea-Conakry?
Branches of Afro International
- Conakry Locations:
- Maximum per transfer = GBP 10,000
- Other Locations:
- maximum per transfer = GBP 3,000
Branches of Cash Minute
- This will depend on the country you are sending from and the payment method chosen.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Guinea-Conakry?
Guinean Franc (GNF) only.
When will funds be available to be collected in Guinea-Conakry?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.