Send an airtime recharge to Tigo
Instant airtime top-up to Ghana
Mobile airtime recharge is added to Tigo phones instantly.
- Always zero fees on airtime recharge.
- You will need the recipient's phone number.
When a friend or family member connects to Tigo Ghana with a prepaid mobile phone, they will need to purchase airtime or mobile credit before they can make calls, send texts and use data.
Our Tigo Ghana top-up service allows you to buy airtime for phones in Ghana from more than 140 countries around the world, from any device. That means you can stay in contact with your loved ones wherever you are.
What is Tigo Ghana?
Tigo is one of the six main mobile phone providers in Ghana and has over 4 million customers. There are both prepaid and contract options on the Tigo network. It is only those on a prepaid deal that have to pay for airtime before the phone can be used.
How to top-up a Tigo Ghana phone?
At WorldRemit, you can top up a Tigo Ghana mobile phone from the UK, the US, Australia, Canada and more than 140 other countries using a smartphone, tablet or computer. The process is simple:
- Visit our homepage and select Ghana from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select 'Airtime Top up' as the preferred service
- Enter and confirm the recipient’s number
- Choose how much airtime you want to add
- Pay online
- The top-up will be made almost immediately, and both you and the recipient receive an SMS notification once the top-up has been made
What are the benefits of Tigo Ghana top-ups?
Although prepaid mobile phones tend to be the cheapest option, they can be inconvenient if the airtime runs out when the user needs to use their phone. If you have family members or friends living, working or travelling in Ghana, a Tigo Ghana airtime top-up is the easy way to stay in touch and ensure your loved ones are never left without the airtime they need. There are also zero fees on our airtime top-up service and the process is safe and secure.