Enviar a cuentas de MTN en Zambia
MTN Mobile Money Zambia
Send money to MTN Mobile Money accounts in Zambia from thousands of miles away and the funds will be added instantly.
- Please check that your recipient already has a registered and active MTN Mobile Money account
- You will need their Mobile Money account number to complete the transfer
How do I access MTN Mobile Money in Zambia?
MTN is one of the leading mobile phone networks in Zambia. It offers the Mobile Money service to its users, who can register their smartphone or a basic feature phone for an MTN Mobile Money account in minutes.
To create your free account, you’ll need to visit your local MTN Mobile Money agent and take your MTN SIM card and a valid form of identification such as your driver’s licence or passport. You’ll be asked to fill out a registration form and given a SIM card that is MTN Mobile Money enabled. You’ll then receive an SMS request asking you to complete the process and set your four-digit MTN Mobile Money PIN code.
How do I use MTN Mobile Money in Zambia?
Once you have created your MTN Mobile Money account, you’ll be able to make payments and perform many other functions straight from your mobile phone. You can manage your account by dialling *303#.
- Receive and store money
- Withdraw cash at any authorised MTN Mobile Money agent
- Pay bills
- Buy products in-store and online
- Buy airtime top-ups for MTN phones
- Pay for insurance, school fees, airline tickets and other goods and services
- Send money to other MTN mobile phone users
- Send money to mobile phone users on other local networks
How to send money to MTN Mobile Money, Zambia?
Use the WorldRemit website or app to send funds to an MTN Mobile Money account in Zambia in a fast, secure and convenient way. The first step is to check that your recipient has a registered and active MTN Mobile Money account. You’ll also need their Mobile Money account number and mobile phone number.
All you need to do is:
- Visit our homepage and select Zambia from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select 'Mobile money' as the preferred service
- Enter the amount you want to send – you’ll see our super-low fees and bank-beating exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be asked to sign in or create an account if you haven’t done so already
- Enter your recipient’s details (name, address, Mobile Money account number and mobile phone number) or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Choose how you want to pay and pay online
The funds will be available instantly - you and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the funds have been credited
WorldRemit does not charge your recipient any additional fees for the transaction.
How do I convert MTN airtime to Mobile Money?
If you have been sent MTN airtime by a friend or family member that you want to convert into cash, you should choose the MTN Share ‘n’ Sell option in your MTN Mobile Money account. Then enter your mobile number to convert the airtime into cash.