Send to IDBI Bank accounts in India
IDBI Bank in India
Established in 1964, IDBI Bank in India is now one of the largest development banks in the world with more than 1,100 branches across India and overseas.
- Secure transfers to IDBI Bank with guaranteed exchange rates and super-low fees
- The funds will be credited within 1-2 working days
Please note: only transfers to personal accounts with IDBI Bank are permitted
Make an IDBI Bank international money transfer
With WorldRemit, you can make a fast, secure and low-cost transfer to personal accounts with IDBI Bank in India. All you need are a few details from your recipient and you can complete the transfer in minutes. We also offer bank-beating exchange rates and super low-fees to put more money in your recipient’s pocket.
Sending money to IDBI Bank in India is the easy way to support friends and family living, working and travelling in India. Just sign up for your free WorldRemit account to send an IDBI Bank money transfer from more than 50 countries around the world.
How to transfer money to IDBI Bank in India
Send a bank transfer to IDBI Bank in India 24/7 using any device. Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit our homepage and select India from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the preferred service and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our low fees and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be redirected to a new page to sign in or create an account
- Add the details of a new recipient or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation when the transfer is complete.
How much can you send to IDBI Bank in India?
The maximum limit for IDBI Bank money transfers differs depending on the country you make the transfer from and your payment method. A pop-up will appear if your transfer amount exceeds the limit when you enter it into our calculator.
What currencies can you send to IDBI Bank?
The only currency you can send to IDBI Bank is the Indian Rupee (INR). We offer exchange rates that are consistently better than the banks and other international money transfer specialists when converting your currency.
What information will you need from your recipient?
To complete your IDBI bank overseas money transfer, we’ll need your recipient’s full name (as it’s written on their bank statement) their mobile number and their bank details. That includes their branch name, IFSC/branch code and account number.
What’s the fastest way to send money to India?
A bank transfer is currently the fastest way to send money to an Indian Bank account. With WorldRemit, you can make a transfer to all the major banks in India and the funds will be cleared and credited in 1-2 days.