Kaah Express, Zimbabwe
- Cash can be collected from any branch of Kaah Express
- The money is available within just a few minutes of the transfer being made
Send money for cash pickup to Kaah Express in Zimbabwe
There’s no faster way to send money to your friends and family in Zimbabwe than via our cash pickup service. Just complete the transfer online and your loved ones will be able to collect the money (in physical cash) from any branch of Kaah Express across Zimbabwe, usually within minutes of the transfer being made.
Creating your WorldRemit account is completely free and takes just a few seconds. You’ll then be able to make quick, secure and convenient online transfers to Zimbabwe from more than 50 countries around the world. We also offer super low fees and bank-beating exchange rates, with nothing for your recipient to pay on collection.
WorldRemit has a cash guarantee partnership in place with Kaah Express, as well as a number of other pay-out partners in Zimbabwe. That provides peace of mind that the cash will be ready and waiting for your recipient to collect.
How to send cash to Kaah Express, Zimbabwe
Sending money for cash pickup to Kaah Express in Zimbabwe is easy. All you need are a few details from your recipient, and you can make the transfer using any device. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Enter the amount you want to send – you’ll see our low fees and exchange rate upfront
- Create a free account or log in if you haven’t already done so
- Add the details of a new recipient or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
You and your recipient will receive SMS notifications when the cash is ready to collect.
The maximum you can send for cash pickup to Kaah Express in Zimbabwe is USD 1,000 per transfer. However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you send the money from and your payment method.
What does your recipient need to collect the cash?
To collect the cash from any branch of Kaah Express, your recipient will have to quote “WorldRemit” and the 8-digit transaction number we’ll send you both when the cash is ready. They’ll also have to show one form of valid photo ID (passport, national ID card, driver’s licence or residence permit).
What’s the fastest way to send money to Zimbabwe?
There are several different ways you can send money to Zimbabwe with WorldRemit:
- Cash pickup – As well as Kaah Express, your recipient can collect money via cash pickup from any branch of Steward Bank, ZB Bank, NMB Bank, GetBucks, Quest Financial Services, CBZ Bank, People’s Own Savings Bank and more. The money can usually be collected within minutes of the transfer being made. Click for our full list of cash pickup locations.
- Mobile money – You can send money straight to your recipient’s EcoCash mobile money account and it will be credited instantly.
- Bank deposit – Transfer money to accounts with any bank in Zimbabwe and the funds will be credited within three working days (one working day for Steward Bank).