The fast, simple way to send an airtime recharge.
Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Mobile airtime is added within minutes to phones on:
What is an airtime top-up?
Many people travelling, working or living in Zimbabwe buy a prepaid local SIM card to avoid paying the high costs associated with data roaming charges. These charges are often at their highest when receiving incoming calls, which can make it expensive to stay in touch with family and friends.
Prepaid mobiles help those in Zimbabwe avoid these costs. However, they must buy ‘credit’, ‘talktime’ or ‘airtime’ to be able to use their prepaid phones. When they run out of airtime, they’re unable to make calls, send text messages or use data until they’ve topped up again.
Our airtime top-up service allows people in more than 145 countries around the world to buy airtime online for Zimbabwean phones. That makes it a simple way for friends and family to stay in touch.
How does it work?
Topping up a Zimbabwean mobile phone is quick, safe and secure. You can send airtime to Zimbabwe using any device from countries like the UK, the US, Australia, Canada and many more.
All you need is the phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to and you can complete the process in minutes.
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service from the ‘Send to’ box on our website or app
- Enter and confirm the phone number of your recipient
- Choose from the top-up amounts you’ll be presented with
- Pay online
- The mobile top-up will usually be completed in minutes (occasionally there are delays on the local network)
- You and your recipient will receive SMS notification once the transfer is complete
How can the airtime be used?
Once the mobile recharge to Zimbabwe is complete, your recipient will be able to use their phone as normal, though please note the airtime can’t be transferred into cash.