1. The Arsenal Home Game Ticket Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is run by WorldRemit Ltd (company no. 07110878) whose registered office is at 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ (“WorldRemit”, "we" or “our”). The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of WorldRemit, The Arsenal Football Club Plc (“Arsenal”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
2. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and the winners. We may refuse to award the Prizes (as defined below) where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
3. There are three (3) prizes in total to be won. The first winner selected will win the First Prize, the second winner selected will win Prize Two and the third winner selected will win Prize Three (collectively the “Prizes”).
4. The first winner selected will win a pair of tickets to one Arsenal Football Club home match of the winner’s choice subject to the remaining provisions of this clause (“First Prize”). The winner can choose a pair of general admission tickets to any Premier League 2017/2018 season match at Emirates Stadium, London which takes place between 1st January 2018 and 31st May 2018 (“the Match”). The second and third winners selected will each receive an official Arsenal Football Club jersey (“Prize Two” and “Prize Three” respectively).
5. Where the winner of the First Prize lives outside the United Kingdom (“UK”), the First Prize will include a pair of return flights to the UK, such flights to be booked and arranged by WorldRemit at its sole discretion.
6. The First Prize does not include insurance, expenses, accommodation, visas for entry into the UK as may be deemed required or travel costs once in the UK, including travel to and from the Match.
7. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure their availability to travel between the dates necessary to attend the Match and that they hold a valid passport, and any necessary visa and travel documents.
8. Access to and use of Emirates Stadium by the winner of the First Prize and their guest to watch the Match is subject to Arsenal’s ‘General Admission (Home Fans) Ticket Terms and Conditions 2017/18’ and ‘Ground Regulations 2017/18’, which are available at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms
9. WorldRemit and Arsenal do not accept any liability if the Match is postponed or cancelled for any reason. At our discretion the winner may select a pair of tickets to an alternative Arsenal Football Club home match between the dates specified above if the winner is unavailable to attend on the rescheduled date of the Match or if the Match is cancelled, however neither WorldRemit nor Arsenal will be liable for any costs associated with changing the dates or details of the flights or any other travel or accommodation arrangements.
10. The Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any of the Prizes with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Prizes may be considered a taxable benefit and each winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable.
How to Enter
11. Participants can enter the Prize Draw via Facebook. To enter the Prize Draw participants must respond to the applicable Facebook post on the official WorldRemit Facebook page in the comments section with their answer. Each comment is an entry to the Prize Draw provided that:
i) Where the question requires an answer that requires the opinion of the participant, the answer must be relevant to the post.
ii) Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating, hacking, deception, and use of automated programmes.
iii) Illegible, incomplete or inappropriate entries will not be accepted.
iv) The response must be posted before 23:59 GMT on 17 December 2017 (“Closing Date”).
12. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
13. Only one entry is permitted per person per Facebook post.
14. Participants agree that they will comply with all applicable laws when entering the Prize Draw.
16. WorldRemit reserves the right to remove the content of, report and/or block inappropriate entries or participants who, in our opinion, are not acting in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. WorldRemit is not responsible for your activity on Facebook or any other social media platforms.
18. You acknowledge that the Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
19. You agree to release Facebook from any responsibility in relation to this Prize Draw.
20. WorldRemit accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason.
21. Winners will be selected on the day after the Closing Date. There will be no opportunity to enter the Prize Draw after this date.
22. Winners will be selected by a random draw performed by a computer process at WorldRemit. There will be three winners in total.
23. Winners will be notified by a reply to their Facebook comment. To claim the Prize, each winner must then provide contact details that WorldRemit can use to communicate with the them to arrange delivery of the Prizes.
24. If the winner of the First Prize cannot be contacted or does not claim the First Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer from the winner and the First Prize will be passed on to the second winner. In the event that the First Prize is passed on to the second winner, the second winner will forfeit Prize Two and a replacement winner for Prize Two will be found.
25. If the second or third winner selected cannot be contacted or does not claim Prize Two or Prize Three respectively within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer of Prize Two or Prize Three from the winner and pick an alternative winner.
26. The decision of WorldRemit regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about this decision.
27. WorldRemit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
Ownership and Use of your Entry
28. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to Arsenal and our third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prizes. All personal data will be handled in accordance with current data protection laws.
29. Winners will be announced on Facebook which will include the publication of their name and the Prizes. Winners consent to participate in further publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include filming, publication of their name and photograph in any media, without any payment to them.
30. Insofar as is permitted by law, WorldRemit, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of WorldRemit, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. It is each winner’s responsibility to ensure adherence to any third party terms that apply to their eligibility for the Prizes, including without limitation the terms and conditions of airlines, travel agents and our third party suppliers.
32. WorldRemit is not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this Competition or aspects of the provision of the Prizes. WorldRemit will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although reasonable efforts will be made to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure.
33. WorldRemit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions where necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be notified to participants as soon as reasonably possible by WorldRemit.
34. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.