Click on any of the following links for more information on sending door-to-door cash delivery to Vietnam:
- Where can I send door-to-door cash deliveries to in Vietnam?
- What currencies can I send to Vietnam?
- How much can I send to Vietnam?
- What information do I need from my recipient in Vietnam to send cash as door-to-door delivery?
- What does my recipient need to show when receiving the funds in Vietnam?
- How long will it take for the funds to be delivered in Vietnam?
Where can I send door-to-door cash deliveries to in Vietnam?
You can send money to be delivered to all areas of Vietnam.
What currencies can I send to Vietnam?
The currency you can send to Vietnam depends on where you are sending from:
- If you are sending from any other country, you can send US Dollars (USD) only.
How much can I send to Vietnam?
No amount limit.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient in Vietnam to send cash as door-to-door delivery?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name registered on their mobile money account.
- Address. We need your recipient’s full address.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient to inform then that you have made a transaction. We may also contact your recipient to arrange delivery.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What does my recipient need to show when receiving the funds in Vietnam?
- Identification. Your recipient will need to show their passport, driving licence or other government-issued ID in order to take delivery of the funds.
How long will it take for the funds to be delivered in Vietnam?
Cash can be delivered to addresses across Vietnam within 2 working days.