Send cash pickups to Ukraine
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Ukraine via Cash Pickup.
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Ukraine?
Your recipient can collect from any branch of:
- Intel Express Network
When will funds be available to collect in Ukraine?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Ukraine?
US Dollars (USD) and Euro (EUR).
How much can I send to Ukraine for cash pickups?
Maximum per transaction:
- USD 2000.00
- EUR 2000.00
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to collect cash in Ukraine?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number, which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending funds to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Ukraine?
- Valid Photo ID: This must be one of the following: National ID, passport or driving license
- Recipient needs to quote UPT and the 8-digit cash pick up reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.