DFCU Bank, Uganda
- Transfer money to current, savings and business accounts with DFCU bank, Uganda
- The funds will usually be credited within one working day
Make an international money transfer to DFCU Bank in Uganda
With WorldRemit, you can make a fast, secure and low-cost transfer to DFCU Bank in Uganda from more than 50 countries around the world. Simply create your free WorldRemit account and you’ll be able to complete the transfer online using our website or app. The funds will usually be credited to your recipient’s account within one working day.
You can send money direct to a current, savings or business account with DFCU Bank in Uganda. That makes it a quick and easy way to pay school fees, make mortgage payments or to simply send money to support loved ones living, working or travelling in Uganda.
How to transfer money to DFCU Bank, Uganda
You can make an international bank transfer to DFCU Bank 24/7, using any device. All you need to do is:
- Click the ‘Bank Transfer’ tab in the calculator at the top of this page
- Enter the amount you want to send – we’ll show you our low fees and the bank-beating exchange rate you’ll receive
- Log in or create an account if you haven’t done so already
- Enter your recipient’s details – double-check that the bank account number and branch name are correct
- Choose your payment method and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email alerts when the transfer has been completed and the funds are available.
What is the maximum transfer limit?
The maximum limit for an international money transfer to DFCU Bank in Uganda is 7,000,000 Uganda Shillings (UGX). However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and your payment method. We’ll ask to see a copy of your recipient’s ID or other details the first time you make a transfer of over UGX 3,000,000.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Uganda?
With WorldRemit, bank transfers to all the major banks in Uganda take just one working day to clear. However, if a family member or friend needs the money more quickly than that, you do have other options. The fastest way to send money to Uganda is via our cash pickup or mobile money service. In both cases, the money is available within just a few minutes of the transfer being made.
Other ways to send money to Uganda with WorldRemit
- Cash pickup – Send money that can be collected in cash by your recipient from a huge range of pickup locations.
- Mobile money – Make an instant transfer to MTN Uganda, Airtel Money or Warid Pesa mobile money accounts.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfer money to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet, which can be used to hold, send and receive money instantly.
- Airtime top up – Top up mobile phones on the Uganda MTN, Orange, Africell, Airtel and Smart networks from thousands of miles away.