Click on any of the following links for more information on sending cash pickups to Togo:
- Where can my recipient collect the funds in Togo?
- When will funds be available to collect in Togo?
- What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Togo?
- How much can I send for cash pickups in Togo?
- What information do I need from my recipient to collect funds in Togo?
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Togo?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Togo?
Any branch of Banque Populaire pour l'Epargne et le Crédit.
Here is a full list of locations for the cash pickup branches.
When will funds be available to collect in Togo?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Togo?
Togo CFA Franc (XOF) only.
How much can I send for cash pickups in Togo?
- A maximum of XOF 2,000,000 per transfer.
- A minimum of USD/GBP/EUR 20 (equivalent in XOF) per transfer.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to collect funds in Togo?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Togo?
Valid photo ID. This must be one of the following:
- Togo ID card
- Togo driver’s license
Quote 9-digit reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send the transaction reference number. Please have your recipient quote this when collecting the funds.
Important: For customers sending from Australia only, our agent will accept passports or national IDs only as a form of sender identification. They will not accept driver’s license.