Send bank transfers to Spain
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Spain via Bank Transfer.
Which banks can I send to in Spain?
You can send transfers to any bank in Spain.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Spain?
You can send to checking/ current, savings and business accounts.
When will funds be credited when sending bank transfers to Spain?
Usually within 2 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
Please note the recipient will see ENVOY SERVICES on their bank statement
What currencies can I send when sending bank transfers to Spain?
There may be limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient when sending bank transfers to Spain?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) branch name, (3) account number, (4) IBAN- ‘24 digits’, and (5) Bic or Swift- ‘between 8-11 digits’
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.