From Aparri to Jolo, WorldRemit has the Philippines covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to the Philippines
1. Choose how you want to send: select from cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top-up. When you send money as cash, the person you're sending it to can collect it from nearly 8,000 pickup locations.
2. Enter your recipient's details: add a new recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and your recipient will recieve notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositInstant to selected banks / others next day
Transfer to BDO, Metrobank, PNB, LANDBANK and BPI instantly. All other banks next working day.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala, Banco de Oro (BDO). Quote reference “WorldRemit” and transaction number.
Cash can also be collected from branches of Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank and Palawan Pawnshops. Quote reference “Metrobank” and transaction number.
Cash is also available to collect instantly from branches of Cebuana Lhuillier, Bank of Commerce and selected Bayad Center pick up locations. View pick up locations here.
Cash can be collected through BDO Remit counters in SM Malls, RD Pawnshops and other agents (see full list). Quote reference "BDO" and transaction number.
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to GCash (mobile wallet by Globe).
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.
Please note: due to technical issues, our service to SMART Mobile Money accounts is temporarily unavailable. The service will be back soon.
Airtime reloadInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on Globe, Sun Cellular, Smart, Cignal-TV, Smartbro, and SmartGold.
How much money can you send?
The maximum amount of money or airtime you can transfer to the Philippines depends on the country you are sending the money from and the type of service you want to use. Each country has its maximum transfer limits which may change depending on the payment type. For example, if you’re sending from Australia to the Philippines you may have a different send limit than if you’re sending from Canada to the Philippines.
To find out how much money you can send to the Philippines, just enter the value you’d like to transfer into the ‘Send To’ box in the top right-hand side of the screen. You’ll then find out whether that amount is permitted.
Our most popular transfer routes
We offer an international money transfer service that allows people all over the world to send money to the Philippines. Whether you have friends or family working, travelling or living in the Philippines, our fast money transfer service makes it quicker, easier and cheaper to support them financially and stay in touch.
Our most popular routes include America to the Philippines and the UK to the Philippines.