The Palawan Pawnshop is one of the largest money transfer businesses in the Philippines with a growing number of branches and remittance outlets across the country.
How to send a cash pickup to Palawan Pawnshop
At WorldRemit, you can send cash to any branch of the Palawan Pawnshop in the Philippines and the money will be available to collect by your family and friends usually within a few minutes of the transfer being made.
To send money for a cash pickup to Palawan Pawnshop, just go to the calculator on the top of this page and follow these simple steps:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service
- Select the payout-network as ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’
- Enter the amount of cash you want to send
- We’ll show you our low fees and the exchange rate you’ll receive upfront
- Select a person you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Choose how you want to pay
- You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the money has been sent and received
How does your recipient collect the cash from the Palawan Pawnshop?
To collect the cash from any Palawan Pawnshop, your recipient must quote “Metrobank” and the 8-digit transaction number, which we’ll send you and your recipient once the transfer is complete. They’ll also have to show two valid forms of government-issued ID. That includes a Philippine driver’s licence, passport or ID card.
What are our Palawan Pawnshop cash pickup rates?
If you want to send money for cash pickup to the Palawan Pawnshop or any other location in the Philippines, you’ll find our rates are extremely low. The exchange rates we offer when converting your money into Philippines Pesos (PHP) are also consistently better than those offered by the banks.
What is the Palawan Pawnshop transfer limit?
There is a maximum cash pickup limit for the Palawan Pawnshop of PHP 50,000 per transfer. However, lower limits may apply to your particular transfer depending on the country you make the transfer from and the payment method you use.