Send money to LBC Express, Philippines
- Cash can be collected within minutes of the transfer being made
- We offer super low fees and bank-beating exchange rates to put more Philippine Pesos in your recipient’s pocket
Transfer money for cash pickup to LBC Express in the Philippines
With WorldRemit you can send money to LBC in the Philippines that will be available to collect, in cash, within minutes of the transfer being made. The cash will be available to collect from any branch of LBC Express across the country. All your recipient needs to collect the cash is one form of government-issued photo ID (passport, Philippine driver’s licence or ID card) and their transaction number.
We offer low fees and competitive exchange rates when you send cash to LBC Express. Plus, there are no fees for your recipient to pay on collection.
How to send cash to LBC Express in the Philippines
Making an LBC Express money transfer for cash pickup is quick, convenient and secure. Just follow this simple process:
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select ‘Cash pickup’ as the preferred service
- Choose ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’ as the payout-network
- Enter the transfer amount
- Create a free account or log in if you haven’t already done so
- Add your recipient’s details or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS confirmation once the transfer is complete and the funds are ready to collect.
What is the maximum limit for transfers to LBC, Philippines?
The maximum amount that you can send for cash pickup to LBC in the Philippines is 100,000 Philippine Pesos (PHP) per transfer. However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and the payment method.
What other ways can you transfer money to the Philippines?
Sending money for cash pickup to LBC Express may not be the most convenient way to support your loved ones. If that’s the case, there are several other transfer types you can use:
- Cash Pickup - You can send cash to a number of other operators in the Philippines and choose from more than 15,000 pickup locations.
- Bank transfer - Make a direct transfer to current, savings and business accounts with Banco de Oro (BDO), Metrobank, PNB, Landbank, BPI and other major banks in the Philippines.
- Mobile money - Make a transfer to GCash and SMART mobile money accounts and the money will be available in minutes.
- WorldRemit Wallet - Transfer money instantly to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet, which can be used to send, receive and hold their money.
- Airtime top up - Top up the airtime of your friends and family's mobile phones on all the major networks in the Philippines from thousands of miles away.