Philippine Savings Bank, also known as PSBank, is a savings bank in the Philippines that’s a subsidiary of the country’s second largest bank, Metrobank. As well as a place where Filipinos can save, PSBank also provides a range of other banking services, including receiving international remittances from around the world. That’s where we come in.
We’ve partnered with Philippine Savings Bank to give Filipinos living around the world a fast, secure and low-cost way to send money to their families and friends in the Philippines. You can send money using our website or app 24 hours a day, wherever you are.
Send money to PSBank in the Philippines
There are two speedy and super low-cost ways to send money to Philippine Savings Bank. You can either send money directly to a loved one’s bank account, or you can use our cash pickup service to send money that can be collected in cash from any branch of PSBank across the country.
How to make a bank transfer to Philippine Savings Bank
One of the most convenient ways to send money to family and friends in the Philippines is to make a bank transfer. You can send a bank transfer to the Philippines from more than 50 countries around the world, using any device, and the funds will be credited within one working day. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ tab in the calculator at the top of this page
- Choose the payout-network – in this case ‘Deposits to any PHP account at any other bank’
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see our exchange rate and low fee upfront
- Click the ‘Send Money’ button if you’re happy to proceed
- Create an account or login if you haven’t already
- Add the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay for the transfer online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the funds have been credited
There’s a maximum limit of (PHP) 300,000 per transfer, although lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and your payment method.
How to send money for cash pickup to Philippines Savings Bank
If you’re looking for the fastest way to send money to the Philippines, this is it. Once you’ve completed the transfer online, the cash will be ready for your recipient to collect within minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Choose ‘Metrobank, LBC, PSBank, or Palawan’ as the payout-network
- Enter the amount you want to send (there’s a maximum transfer limit of PHP 250,000)
- Add the details of your recipient
- Choose your payment method and pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the transfer is complete, and the cash is ready to collect
To collect the cash, your recipient will need to show two forms of government-issued ID (passport, driver’s licence or ID card), quote “Metrobank” and provide the 8-digit transaction number we’ll send you by SMS.
Other ways can you send money to the Philippines
As well as our bank transfer and cash pickup services, there are a number of other ways you can transfer money to the Philippines to help support your loved ones:
- Mobile money – Make an instant transfer to any registered and active Globe Cash (GCASH) Mobile Money Account.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Send money to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet and the funds will usually be credited immediately.
- Airtime top up – Send airtime to mobile phones on the Globe, Sun Cellular, Smart, Cignal-TV, Smartbro and SmartGold networks so your loved ones can make calls, send texts and access their online services.