Save on your money transfer to Pakistan with our great offers:
Pay no fees when you send $210 or more to Pakistan! Find out more here
No fees on your first 3 money transfers. Use promo code 3FREE on each payment
Already a customer? Save $20 instead! Just refer your friends and you'll both get $20 off.
WorldRemit and Edhi Foundation Partnership During Ramadan
To make the money customers send home go further, for every transfer made to Pakistan during Ramadan 2019, WorldRemit will offer an Iftar meal to a person in need for every transfer to Pakistan through the Edhi Foundation.
Terms and conditions apply*
*For every money transfer to Pakistan, WorldRemit will donate a sum of money equivalent to an Iftar meal for one person in need to the Edhi Foundation. This donation scheme will run until Sunday 30 June 2019, or until a total sum of money equivalent to 20,000 Iftar meals has been reached.
How to send money to Pakistan online
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to?
Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How do you want to pay? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
There's more details on all of these options below, or visit our FAQ for more information on transferring money to Pakistan.
Help support the construction of the Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand Dams in Pakistan by sending money with us! Learn more about how you can help here.
Bank transfer to Pakistan2 working days
If you'd like to send your money to your recipient via a bank transfer, then you'll be pleased to hear that we offer transfers to personal accounts at the following banks within 2 working days (you're not able to make a transfer to a business account):
- Bank Alfalah
- United Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Bank Al Habib
Cash pickup in PakistanInstant transfer
If you'd prefer to send your money transfer to be picked up as cash, your recipient will be able to collect your cash straight away from:
- Allied Bank
- Bank Al Habib
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank of Khyber
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- JS Bank
- Meezan Bank
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank
- Silk Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Soneri Bank
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank
Mobile money to PakistanWithin 2 hours / Next working day (see below for more information)
JazzCash is Pakistan’s fastest growing mobile financial service, and you can now send money to any JazzCash mobile account in Pakistan with us. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top up (all operators), loan repayments, online payments, and much more! If you'd like to find out more, just click here.
To send to a JazzCash account, all you need to do is:
- Check that the person you're sending to already has a JazzCash mobile account and make a note of their JazzCash mobile number
- Make sure that the name you make your transfer to matches the name registered on their JazzCash mobile account, otherwise it may take up to 1 working day to send