MCB Bank, Pakistan
MCB Bank, also known as just MCB, is one of the leading banks in Pakistan. It serves more than 6 million customers at 1,400 branches and 1,300 ATMs across the country.
- Make transfers to MCB Bank from more than 50 countries around the world
- Enjoy fee-free transfers above USD210 (or equivalent)
Make an MCB Bank international money transfer
With WorldRemit you can make a bank transfer to MCB Bank in Pakistan from more than 50 countries around the world. Just sign up for your free WorldRemit account and you’ll be able to make the transfer online, using any device. You’ll enjoy exchange rates that are consistently better than the banks. And thanks to the Pakistan Remittance Incentive (PRI), you’ll pay zero fees on transfers above USD210 (or equivalent in your local currency).
How to transfer money to MCB Bank in Pakistan
Make a transfer to an MCB Bank account and your money and personal information will be protected every step of the way. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the box at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount and you’ll see our low fees and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- Sign in or create an account, if you don’t already have one
- Add the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay for the transfer online
You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the funds are credited (which usually takes 1-2 days).
What information will you need to complete the transfer?
We will need your recipient’s full name as it appears on their bank statement (to prevent any delays), their mobile phone number, the reason for sending and their banking details. That includes their bank name, their IBAN and their BIC (or SWIFT code).
What’s the fastest way to send money to Pakistan?
With WorldRemit there are several ways to support your loved ones in Pakistan. These include:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to accounts with all the major banks in Pakistan and the funds will be credited within 1-2 days.
- Cash pickup – There’s no faster way to send money to Pakistan. Once you complete the transfer, the cash will be ready to collect within minutes from thousands of pickup locations across the country.
- Mobile money – Send money to your recipient’s JazzCash mobile money account and the funds will be credited within two hours.
- Airtime top up – Top up prepaid mobile phones on the Telenor, Ufone, Warid, Zong and Mobilink Pakistani networks. The airtime will be added within minutes.