Bank Alfalah, Pakistan
Bank Alfalah is the 7th largest bank in Pakistan. It offers personal and business banking services through more than 650 branches in Pakistan and 10 branches across Bangladesh, Bahrain, UAE and Afghanistan.
- The funds will be credited within two working days
- Enjoy bank-beating exchange rates and fee-free transfers above USD210 (or equivalent)
Make a Bank Alfalah international money transfer
If you have family and friends living or working in Pakistan, then a bank transfer is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to support them. With WorldRemit, you can transfer money directly from your bank account to any personal account (current/checking and savings) with Bank Alfalah. You can do it online in just a few minutes using any device.
The first step is to sign up for your free WorldRemit account. You can then send money to your loved ones or even your own Bank Alfalah account from more than 50 countries around the world. And thanks to the Pakistan Remittance Initiative (PRI), there are no fees to pay on transfers above USD210 (or the equivalent in your local currency).
How to transfer money to Bank Alfalah in Pakistan
Sending a bank transfer to Bank Alfalah in Pakistan is easy. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator at the top of our ‘Pakistan’ page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our low fee and exchange rate upfront
- Create an account or log in if you haven’t already
- Enter your recipient’s details or pick from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient alerts by SMS and email once the transfer is complete. And the funds will be credited within two working days.
What information will you need from your recipient?
You’ll need a few details from your recipient to complete your Bank Alfalah transfer. These include; their full name, address, mobile phone number and the reason for sending the money.
You’ll also need their bank details. That includes their International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Code (BIC). Your recipient will be able to find these on their paper statements or by logging into their online banking.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Pakistan?
There are a few different ways you can send money to Pakistan with WorldRemit:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to personal accounts with all the major banks in Pakistan and the funds will usually be credited within 1-2 working days.
- Cash pickup – Use our cash pickup service to send money that can be collected in cash from hundreds of pickup locations across Pakistan. The cash will be ready to collect within minutes of the transfer being made.
- Mobile money – If it’s more convenient, you can transfer money directly to your recipient’s JazzCash mobile money account on their smartphone. The funds will be credited within two hours.
- Airtime top up – Stay in touch with your loved ones by sending airtime to mobile phones on the Ufone, Warid, Zong, Mobilink and Telenor networks. The airtime will be added in minutes.