A Nigeria bank transfer is a simple way of transferring money to an account held in Nigeria quickly, safely and securely. You can send money to friends, family and businesses in Nigeria from your computer, tablet or smartphone, and both you and the recipient will receive SMS notifications as soon as the transfer is complete. It’s that easy.
At WorldRemit, the process is simple. You send the money to us. We then exchange the money into Nigerian Naira before sending it on to the recipient’s bank account. We transfer money to all major Nigerian banks including Diamond Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Union Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Keystone Bank and many more…
Bank transfers to Nigeria - Banks vs. money transfer companies
Many banks give their customers the option to send funds to Nigeria. However, they typically charge high transfer fees and offer exchange rates that are lower than you’re likely to find elsewhere. As a money transfer specialist, we offer more competitive exchange rates and lower transfer fees, putting more Nigerian Naira in the pockets of your family and friends.
Unlike a number of transfer companies, we also show you the exchange rate you’ll receive upfront so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal.
How to complete a bank deposit to Nigeria
You can complete a bank deposit to Nigeria quickly and easily. All you need to do is:
- Have the cleared funds available in your account
- Know the details of the Nigerian bank account you want to transfer funds to
- Check the exchange rate and complete the transfer
Why complete your international bank transfer with WorldRemit
- Low-cost – We use our size and cutting-edge technology to bring you some of the most competitive exchange rates you’ll find. There are also no fees for the recipient.
- Trusted – As an international bank transfer specialist, we are recognised by the Central Bank of Nigeria and licensed by government regulators around the world.
- Secure – We’ve completed thousands of Nigeria bank transfers and use industry-leading technology to protect your money and guarantee the deposit arrives quickly and safely every time.