1. The Miss Ghana UK Ticket Giveaway raffle (the “Raffle”) is run by WORLDREMIT LTD whose registered office is at 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ (“WorldRemit", "we" or "us").
2. By entering the Raffle, you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and the winner. We may refuse to award the Prize(s) (as defined below) where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize is a pair of tickets for the Miss Ghana UK event in London on 30 September 2017 (the “Event”). There are a total of five (5) pairs of tickets to be won (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”).
4. The Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Prizes may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable on the Prize.
How to Enter
5. The Raffle will open at 00:01 on 13th September 2017 (the "Opening Date") and will close at 23:59 on 24nd September 2017 (the "Closing Date"). All entries must be received by us by 23:59 on the Closing Date. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible to win the Prizes.
6. The Raffle is open to anyone over the age of 18, except if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of WorldRemit or is otherwise connected with the organisation.
7. To enter the Raffle you must complete the survey by filling in your full name and email address which can be found at: https://www.research.net/r/ZGHPJG2
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Raffle.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Participants agree that they will comply with all applicable laws when entering the Raffle.
Ownership and Use of your Entry
11. By entering the Raffle, you give WorldRemit (including our group companies and affiliate companies) the right to edit, publish and use your entry and your name in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes both during and after the Raffle, without any payment to you.
12. Winners will be selected by a random computerised draw.
13. The first five (5) names drawn will win the Prize (“Winners”).
14. Winners will be notified via the email address given when they entered the Raffle as soon as possible after the Closing Date.
15. Each Winner will have their name +1 added to the guest list for the Event. Winners will not receive a physical ticket.
16. The names of winners will be available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. WorldRemit will not be responsible for any travel expenses to and from the Event.
18. It is your responsibility to ensure you adhere to any third party terms that apply to your eligibility for the Prize, including without limitation the terms and conditions of our third party suppliers.
Data and Marketing
19. When you give us the information we ask for as part of this Raffle, you agree that we, our agents and our suppliers may use it (i) as needed to conduct the Raffle as we have described in these terms, and (ii) to contact you in the future for related marketing and promotional offers relating to the WorldRemit service.
20. You may choose to stop receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails, or by contacting us via this form. You can also use the form to request to review, delete or update your personal information to ensure it is accurate. We aim to respond to all requests for access within 30 days. You can also contact us in writing at the address below:
WorldRemit Ltd, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ
21. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third parties, insofar as required and necessary for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize. Any personal data relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
23. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of €500. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this Raffle.
24. We are not responsible for:
a. losses not caused by our breach or negligence;
b. indirect losses (these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this Raffle);
c. entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, damage, delay or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control;
d. technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control; or
e. any failure to provide the Raffle, the Prize or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arises because of events outside of our reasonably control.
25. We are not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in (i) this Raffle or (ii) aspects of the provision of the Prize. We will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure.
26. WorldRemit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this Raffle where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the Raffle will be notified to entrants as soon as reasonably possible by WorldRemit.
27. WorldRemit’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Raffle will be final and no correspondence will be entered into on it.
28. The Raffle and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.If you wish to take court proceedings against WorldRemit you must do so within the United Kingdom.