Elektra Banco Azteca, Mexico
- Fast transfers with funds usually credited in minutes
- Enjoy super low fees and bank-beating exchange rates
Send money to Elektra Banco Azteca in Mexico
A bank transfer is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to send money to family and friends living and working in Mexico. WorldRemit makes the process of transferring money to Elektra Banco Azteca quick, simple and cheap. Just create your free WorldRemit account and you’ll be able to send money to Elektra Banco Azteca from more than 50 countries around the world. The funds will usually be credited the same day.
How to send a bank transfer to Elektra Banco Azteca in Mexico
Making an Elektra Banco Azteca international money transfer is now faster, easier and cheaper than it has ever been before. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator on this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see the low fee and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- Sign in or create an account
- Add the details of a new recipient or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
- Pay online
How much can you send to Elektra Banco Azteca?
The maximum limit for an international bank transfer to Elektra Banco Azteca, Mexico, is 49,000 Mexican Pesos (MXN) per transfer or MXN 65,000 per month.
What details do you need from your recipient?
To send a bank transfer to Elektra Banco Azteca in Mexico, you will need your recipient’s bank name and their account number or CLABE. That is the standard 18-digit number for bank accounts in Mexico.
How to send money for cash pickup to Elektra Banco Azteca
The cash will usually be ready to collect from branches of Elektra within minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Choose ‘Elektra-Banco Azteca’ as the payout-network
- Enter the transfer amount - you’ll see our exchange rates and low fees upfront
- Add your recipient’s details make sure to select the Mexican state in which they will be collecting the funds
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation when the transfer has been made and the funds are ready to collect.
Where can the funds be collected from?
Elektra Banco Azteca has more than 1,700 branches that work from 7 days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM.
How does your recipient collect the funds?
To collect the funds, your recipient must quote the 10-digit transaction reference number starting ‘MX’, which we’ll send you and your recipient by SMS. They will also need one form of government-issued ID (INE, passport, Mexican driver’s licence or another form of official photo ID).
What other ways can you send money to Mexico with WorldRemit?
Making an international bank transfer to Elektra Banco Azteca is not the only way you can send money to Mexico. WorldRemit also offers these services:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to personal accounts with all major banks in Mexico and the funds will usually be credited on the same day.
- Cash pickup – Send money for cash pickup that can be collected from a huge range of pickup locations within minutes of the transfer being made.
- Airtime top up – Add mobile airtime instantly to phones on Iusacell, Movistar, Nextel, Telcel and Unefon networks from thousands of miles away.