- Where can my recipient collect the funds in Kuwait?
- When will funds be available to collect in Kuwait?
- What currencies can I send to Kuwait?
- How much can I send to when sending cash pickups to Kuwait?
- What information do I need from my recipient when sending cash pickups to Kuwait?
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Kuwait?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Kuwait?
Cash is available to collect from branches of Xpress Money Network. Click here for locations.
When will funds be available to collect in Kuwait?
Usually within ten minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to Kuwait?
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) only.
How much can I send to when sending cash pickups to Kuwait?
Maximum per transaction = KWD 2,100
There may be limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient when sending cash pickups to Kuwait?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending funds to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Kuwait?
Valid photo ID. This must one of the following:
- AGCC national ID card
- Kuwait civil ID
Quote 16-digit XPIN transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number. Please quote this when collecting the funds.