NIC Bank Kenya
- Cash can be collected by your recipient from any branch of NIC Bank within minutes
- Enjoy super low fees and bank-beating exchange rates
What’s the fastest way to send money to NIC Bank in Kenya?
Sending money for cash pickup to any branch of NIC Bank in Kenya is the fastest way to get your money into the pockets of your loved ones. You can complete the transfer online using our website or app from more than 50 countries around the world. Once the transfer is complete, the person you’re sending the money to will be able to collect the cash from any branch of the NIC Bank within minutes.
How to send money to NIC Bank, Kenya
Our transfer process is quick, simple and secure. All you need is a few details from your recipient and you can send money for cash pickup by following the simple steps below:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in our ‘Send to’ calculator
- Enter the transfer amount
- We’ll show you our low fees and exchange rate upfront
- Click ‘Send’ if you’re happy to go ahead
- You’ll be asked to create an account or log in if you haven’t already done so
- Enter your recipient’s details or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications once the transfer is complete and the cash is ready to collect.
How does your recipient collect the cash?
Collecting the cash is easy. All your recipient will need is the 8-digit transaction number we’ll send you both by SMS and one form of valid photo ID. They’ll then be able to collect the cash from any branch of NIC Bank in Kenya. Here’s a full list of NIC Bank pickup locations.
What other ways can you send money to Kenya?
We offer a number of convenient transfer methods so you can make payments and support family and friends:
- Cash pickup – You can send money for cash pickup to all the major banks in Kenya. That includes branches of National Bank, Equity Bank, KCB Bank, Upesi, Diamond Trust Bank and more. Here’s a full list of Kenyan cash pickup locations.
- Bank transfer – Transfer money quickly and safely to US Dollar (USD and Kenyan Shilling (KES) accounts with all the major banks in Kenya. The money will available the next working day.
- Mobile money – Send money to the Equitel and M-PESA mobile money accounts of your loved ones. The money will be available instantly.
- Airtime top up – Send airtime to Kenyan prepaid mobile phones on the Orange, Airtel, Safaricom and Yu networks so your family and friends can stay in touch.